Imagine a Flat Ride and a Swish Knocker had a 23" half-lathed baby. Now chuck some rivets in it.... Lunacy!
Dylan Redman from Red Cymbals and I collaborated on a cymbal, and it's quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever heard.
With an ear towards creating a low volume, high class, "one-ping-to-rule-them-all" type cymbal, we've made a fantastic 23" flat ride-china hybrid complete with eight rivets!
Like all Red cymbals, this one is hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey; the undisputed home and birthplace of modern cymbal making.
- 23" China style cymbal with no bell.
- Half Lathed top and bottom
- Medium-low profile
- Medium weight
- Available with or without solid brass bifurcated rivets, however many you'd like installed in-house.
- (My own personal one has 8)
- Please allow 3-5 weeks lead time as these cymbals are made to order half-way around the world.
- Due to Manufacturing Processes, finish may vary slightly from one cymbal to the next.
- All Prices listed in Australian Dollarydoos
- Domestic and International shipping is available.
- Dealer pricing available in Australia with a valid ABN to established drum stores only.